03 Nov DIY Crafts To Start And Enjoy The Fall
As the summer days get shorter and autumn begins to cool the air, it’s time to find a new type of fun to get you and your kids through the new season. Fill time with crafts, games, and lot of laughs with these creative ideas from the Gululu pets!
- Gather up all the leaves from the yard, rake them into one huge pile, and jump on in!
- Pumpkin/apple picking! An activity for the whole family where you get to enjoy the “fruits” of your labor even after the fun of picking is done!
- Knitting is fitting! This might be an activity for the older kids, but it’s never too early to learn how to make fun scarves, hats, or gloves for the colder weather up ahead!
- Make some spooky, silly, and surprising masks with some construction paper, glue, glitter, markers, scissors and tape! Add a little string and it’ll look great!
- Hot apple cider and warm hot cocoa! Here is a DIY home recipe of the drinks of the season!
- Take a hike! This is a great way to explore how the fall is changing all the places around your home! It doesn’t matter where you live, either way your surroundings are shifting-so go out and see!
- Make a campfire and bake up some s’mores! Give me some more of those s’mores! Endless excitement begins with gathering firewood, feeling the warm glow of the fire, and putting together chocolate, marshmallows, and gram crackers for the perfect snack!
- Go camping quick! Hurry, before the weather gets too crisp! Whether in your living room, back yard, or on the side of a mountain, get out into nature and let the adventure happen!
Now you have additional ways to celebrate the changing of the seasons together!